Spin The Black Circle Free Game

Posted by Unknown Saturday, December 13, 2008

Spin The Black Circle
Hello friend i have found a new game which name is Spin the Black Circle. I like this game very much for play this game you cam use the keyboards left and right arrow. In this game there is a black circle which will be spin by the help of Left and Right arrow and and here is a ball which have to drop in a goal but in this way there are various niddle will come in your path and you have to reach the goal of this game and also beaware from those niddle. I think you will enjoy this game very much. For play this Game please Click Here......

1 Comment
  1. rechart Said,

    "My God, such as the economic crisis, looooook, handbags are not worth www.handbagsjobber.com" Excuse me, you, I see only good news would like to share.Merry Christmas everybody

    Posted on December 13, 2008 at 1:18 AM